Our verdicts and settlements
At The Law Office of Eric Beasley, the focus is on getting the people in the Nashville area the compensation they need and deserve after being injured in a car, truck or motorcycle accident.
Since opening his own law firm, Tennessee native Eric Beasley has worked tirelessly for more than 20 years to help people in his community dealing with the aftermath of an accident. He has assisted thousands of accident victims throughout Tennessee, in Nashville and surrounding communities.
Attorney Beasley is dedicated to finding the evidence you need to build a winning legal strategy that ends in a substantial settlement or verdict. He has a reputation for being the go-to attorney for personal injury law. He’s an attorney who provides his clients with honesty, respect and aggressive representation. This steadfast and successful method has earned attorney Beasley not only client referrals, but referrals from other lawyers, as well. He also teaches lawyers about personal injury law through continuing legal education classes and seminars.
Clients injured in car accidents – whether it was on a major highway like I-40 or along a backroad in Green Hills – speak highly of the way the firm got their claims settled quickly and without causing them any further stress. They appreciate the personal attention attorney Beasley pays to his clients and said they felt he listened to them and really understood their needs.
If you or a loved one has been in a car accident, don’t accept a lowball offer from an insurance company. Not being properly compensated for injuries resulting from someone else’s negligence could have a significant financial impact on you and your family.
Attorney Beasley doesn’t back away from tough cases – and the results he’s won for his clients prove it. Contact The Law Office of Eric Beasley for a free consultation to learn more about how he can help with your case.
Here are just some of our verdicts and settlements:
Significant case results
- $3.6 million – Trial verdict/judgment on a wrongful death claim.
- $3.5 million - Post-verdict settlement in the case of a wrongful death, motor vehicle collision with a construction vehicle.
- $1.25 million – Settlement for severe internal injuries from a head-on collision.
- $850,000 - Settlement for a wrongful death claim involving a drunk driver.
- $600,000 - Policy limits settlement for a wrongful death automobile collision claim.
- $450,000 - Pedestrian wrongful death claim involving a food delivery vehicle.
- $400,000 – Policy limits settlement for a wrongful death head-on collision.
- $250,000 - Settlement involving neck surgery caused by a tractor-trailer collision.
- $250,000 – Policy limits settlement for internal injuries after pedestrian hit by drunk driver.
- $245,000 - Settlement for a tractor-trailer, back surgery claim.
- $200,000 – Settlement for a rear-end collision back surgery claim.
- $175,000 - Settlement for a commercial vehicle collision with $38,000 worth of medical expenses.
- $125,000 – Settlement for a hit-and-run driver foot surgery claim.
- $120,000 - Settlement for hand surgery damages only.
- $110,000 - Settlement for a tractor-trailer collision resulting in back surgery.
- $100,000 - Policy limits settlement for a knee injury caused in parking lot/pedestrian claim.
- $98,000 - Jury verdict for the victim of a hit-and-run. (Attorney Beasley and our client had rejected a $3,000 settlement offer from an uninsured motorist insurance company.)