The Law Office of Eric Beasley is a personal injury law firm dedicated to providing high quality, aggressive legal representation to victims of personal injury. Our firm handles many different types of personal injury cases, most of which are covered in detail on this website. Among the many kinds of cases we handle are claims for:
- People injured in automobile accidents resulting from the negligence of other drivers.
- Construction workers or other workers injured through the negligence of others.
- People who are injured as a result of dangerous or hazardous conditions on someone else's property.
- People who suffer brain injuries or spinal cord injuries in auto accidents, truck accidents or motorcycle accidents.
- People injured due to medical malpractice.
- People who suffer injuries due to nursing home staff negligence. These claims include nursing home abuse, one of today's most troubling areas.
An initial discussion with us about your case is free of charge or obligation, and we only charge a fee if we're successful in recovering an award for you. We will not ask you to pay a retainer fee up front, because we recognize that most people cannot afford to do so. Our fees are based on a percentage of any recovery we make for you. This is called a contingent fee agreement.
To discuss your injuries and your case with us, call us at (615) 859-2223 today, or click here to submit your case to us for a free review.
Nashville Auto Accident Attorney
The Nashville personal injury attorneys at The Law Office of Eric Beasley handle all types of accident injury cases, including auto accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents and school bus accidents throughout the state of Tennessee. If you or a loved one has been injured in an accident in Nashville, Murfreesboro, Hendersonville, or anywhere in Tennessee, call an experienced Nashville auto accident attorney at (615) 859-2223 or toll free at (800) 431-2768 today or fill out our free case review form.